Ever wanted to be a Gray Warden without the dangers of battling the plague and dying young? Well, Bioware has you covered, because a brand new Dragon Age Gray Warden leather bag has just been unveiled.
This gorgeous blue, brown and silver satchel is perfect for any fan of the series, with lots of amazing details and Dragon Age features. You can check out some detailed images and features of this stylish Dragon Age Gray Warden bag below:
Detailed, elegant and made to last
- Metal gryphon crest
- Matte silver finish
- 4 x 4.5 inches (10 x 11.5 cm
- “Grey Wardens” engraved on the leather back
- Metal hardware in matte silver finish
- Durable leather handle
- 20% cowhide leather with a finish that maximizes the appearance of the hide’s original rough texture.
- 45% cotton canvas outer material
- 35% polyester lining printed with Griffon pattern
Big and spacious
- Size: 14 x 4.75 X 11 in (36 x 12 x 28 cm)
- Volume: 731.5 cubic inches (12 L)
- Weight: 2.64 lbs (1.2 kg)
- Maximum transport weight: 45 lbs (20 kg)
- Secure Laptop Pocket: Holds up to a 15″ laptop
- Interior zip pocket: 6″ x 6″ (15 x 15 cm)
- Interior leather pocket: 5.5 x 7.5 in (14 x 19 cm)
- 2 front panel pockets: 7 x 8.5 in (18 x 22 cm) each
- Leather side pocket: 4.5 x 7 in (11.5 x 18 cm)
- Back pocket: 11 x 6.5 in (28 x 16.5 cm)
- Zipper closure with a leather key fob for the main compartment
Comfortable and easy to use
- Magnetic closures
- Leather/cotton weave
- Adjustable: 27 to 46 in (69 to 117 cm)
Anyone interested in getting one of these bags for themselves can go to Bioware store. Currently, they’re available for pre-order for $140, with an estimated delivery window of May 2022.
For more Dragon Age content, be sure to check out our related articles below. You’ll find plenty of cool features, news and quizzes here, like a gorgeous Dragon Age Iron Bull figure that any fan of the series would die to get their hands on.