Jamin Leather has a brand innovative Buy Now, Pay Later option that uses Citrus North. It is subject to credit verification and approval, and a down payment is required. Cross River Bank, Member FDIC, makes citrus North loans.
Citrus North Overview and Application Process
What exactly is Citrus North?
Citrus North is a financing alternative to credit cards and other credit-card products. Citrus North offers instant financing for online purchases. It can be paid out in fixed monthly installments of 3 months, 6, and 12 months.
Why should you buy from Citrus North?
- Purchase and receive your purchase straight away and then pay for it over some time. This payment option allows you to divide the cost of the purchase into fixed amounts that are in line with your budget for the month.
- When Citrus North approves your loan, you’ll receive the loan’s terms before purchasing. Find out exactly how much you’ll be liable every month, the number of payments you’ll need to make, as well as what amount total of interest you’ll be charged during the term of the loan. There aren’t any hidden fees.
- The application process is safe and live. Citrus North asks you for some basic information. After you have provided the data, Citrus North notifies you of the amount of loan you’re approved for, as well as the interest rate, as well as the amount of time you’ll have to repay the loan in just a few seconds.
- You don’t require credit cards to purchase. Citrus North lends to the merchant directly on behalf of you.
- You could be eligible to receive Citrus North credit even if you don’t have a lengthy credit background. Citrus North bases its loan decision not solely on your credit scores but also on various other factors about you.
- Citrus North reminds you by text message and email before your payment is due. You can enable Autopay to set up automatic monthly payments on your credit card.
What is the minimum requirement to have an account with Citrus North bank account?
To join Citrus North To sign up for Citrus North, you must:
- You must be 18 or older (19 years old or more in Alabama or awarded in Nebraska).
- Do not reside in Iowa (IA) and West Virginia (WV).
- You must provide the correct U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address.
- Give your valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and accept to receive text messages via SMS. The phone account needs to be registered under your name.
- Give us your complete name, email address, date of birth, as well as the last four digits of the social security number to allow us to confirm your identity.
What exactly is Citrus North work?
Citrus North loan-application process steps:
- When you check out, select to pay with Citrus North.
- Citrus North prompts you to fill in a few bits of information such as name, email address number, mobile number, the date you were born, and four digits that make up your Social Security number. The information you enter must be accurate and unique to you.
- To confirm that you’re the one who made the purchase, Citrus North sends a text message to your mobile phone containing a unique authorization code.
- Input the authorization code on the form for application. Citrus North notifies you of the loan amount and interest rate and the amount of time you’ll have to pay back the loan. You can repay your loan in three or six months. Citrus North states the amount of your fixed monthly payments and the total interest you’ll have to pay throughout the loan.
- If you wish to accept Citrus North’s financing proposal to accept the loan, click Confirm Loan, and you’re done.
You’ll get monthly emails and SMS reminders regarding your subsequent payments following your purchase. Additionally, you can set up automatic payments to ensure that you don’t miss payments. The first installment of your monthly payment is due 30 days after the day that you (the merchant) process your order.
What are the criteria to determine if Citrus North decides whether it is okay to approve borrowers for loans?
- Citrus North asks for a handful of personal details, including name, email address and mobile number, date of birth, and the last four digits that make up your social security numbers.
- Citrus North verifies your identity using this information and then makes an immediate loan decision.
- Citrus North bases its loan decision not just upon your credit rating but also on various other factors. This means that you might get credit from Citrus North even if you don’t have a lengthy credit background.
Is it true that Citrus North performs a credit check? Does it affect the credit scores of my clients?
While Citrus North performs a credit screening in requesting a loan it doesn’t affect the credit rating. If you’re accepted and decide to purchase with Citrus North, your loan and the amount of payments could affect your credit score. Making timely payments will help build good credit.
What was the reason I was not approved for credit through Citrus North?
The merchant doesn’t have any information regarding a client being denied financing. Citrus North strives to offer creditworthy customer financing but cannot provide credit in all circumstances. Citrus North will send you an email with further information about its decision. Unfortunately, Citrus North’s final decision will be made.
Why was it that I was required to prove my identity?
If Citrus North has difficulty confirming your identity, you might require more details. Citrus North uses modern technology to verify your identity, for example, verifying your address or your full SSN and taking a picture of your identification. Citrus North takes these steps in certain instances to stop fraudulent activities and make an accurate and reliable credit score they could.
What made me feel compelled to record my earnings?
Citrus North may require more details about your finances and the capacity to repay to make a sound credit decision. Your income can give Citrus North additional insight into your ability to repay.
Why was I asked for the account number of my bank?
Citrus North might require additional information regarding your finances and the capacity to repay to take a credit decision. If you are asked to connect your checking account to a credit card and would like to continue, enter the login information for your bank account online. Citrus North does not store your login credentials online. They are securely transmitted directly to the bank you have linked them with.
If Citrus North asks you to connect your checking account to theirs, Citrus North won’t be able to provide credit if:
1.) Your bank isn’t included
2.) You can choose not to connect your checking account to
3.) You don’t have online banking
4.) The username or password you supply is not correct
5) It’s not possible to successfully connect to your checking account
Why does my bank not appear on the list?
While Citrus North is continually adding support for other banks, they cannot connect to all banks. We’re sorry for any inconvenience. If you’re not able to connect to your bank, you’ll need to make your purchase using a different payment method.
Why did I get a prompt to make an installment amount?
Citrus North isn’t always able to provide credit for the entire amount you’d like to. In these instances, Citrus North asks you to make a downpayment using a debit card to pay the remainder of the purchase. The amount you pay for the down payment can’t be modified and must be paid after confirming your loan ad before the time when the loan’s offer expires.
Do I know the amount of interest I’m paying before signing the loan?
Yes! Citrus North works hard to provide complete transparency. You’ll find the amount of interest that you’ll be liable for on the Terms page as well as also on the confirmation page for your loan. If you settle your loan earlier, you’ll be eligible for a reimbursement on any interest not yet been accrued.
Why aren’t people outside within the U.S. using Citrus North?
Citrus North is available only to customers who reside within the United States. Citrus North hopes to expand its services to customers from outside of the U.S. in the future.
Fees and Interest Rates
What is the cost of Citrus North’s fees?
APR: The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a Citrus North loan can range between 10% and 30 percent. Citrus North discloses any required charges before you acquire so that you know precisely what you’ll be paying for the loan. Citrus North does not charge any hidden costs, such as annual charges.
What is the reason the Citrus North North rates are so steep?
If Citrus North determines your annual percentage rate (APR), the company evaluates several aspects such as your credit score and other information regarding you. If you are financing future purchases through Citrus North, you could be eligible for a lower interest rate depending on your financial standing at the date of the purchase.
If you’re considering Citrus North’s financing options, you should carefully look over the loan terms Citrus North provides and assess if the monthly payments are in line with your budget.
How is the interest rate on a Citrus North loan determined?
Citrus North calculates the annual percentage rate (APR) of loans with simple interest, which is the sum of the rate multiplied by the amount of loan and the amount of time the loan remains outstanding.
This is different in comparison to the compound interest, where the interest cost is calculated based on the amount of the loan and the interest that has accrued on the loan from the prior period. Consider the term “compound interest” as “interest on interest,” which could raise the loan amount. Credit cards, for instance, make use of compounds interest in calculating the amount of interest on credit card debt that is outstanding.
Making payments and refunds
How can I pay for my loans?
Each time a payment comes due, Citrus North sends you an SMS or email reminder that includes the amount owing as well as the cost due date. There is the option to join autopay not to run the risk of not making payments.
The steps below will help you make a purchase:
- Visit www. Citrus North.com/account.
- Enter your mobile phone number. Citrus North sends a personalized security PIN to your cell phone.
- Input this security code in the form on the next screen and click to sign in.
- Once you have signed in After you sign in, a list of your loans is displayed, including payment due. Click on the loan payment you’d like to pay.
- Pay with a credit card, debit card, or ACH transfer to a bank.
If I decide to return something, in what way will refunds function?
Refunds are posted into the Citrus North account once we approve your request for a refund. If we grant your credit for store purchases instead of the rebate, you’re still responsible for repaying the Citrus North credit.
If you’ve completed loan payments or a cash payment, Citrus North issues a refund credit to your credit card or bank account you made the payment with.
How long will it take me to receive my money back in exchange?
Refund credits are credited to your account in three to ten days, depending on the bank’s processing speed.
Can I change my purchase after the purchase is completed? Will I get a higher amount in the loan if my purchase value grows?
It is impossible to modify your order once you have signed off on a loan. If you want to add additional items you purchased, you can apply for a loan again with Citrus North or use an alternative payment method.
Can I get an exchange after I have purchased it?
Refunds are available within 365 days of the day your order was placed.